Last Updated: [25/08/2023]
1. Data Controller
Urban Chiropractic Lt is the data controller for the personal data collected through the Website. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any privacy-related concerns.
2. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
Personal Identifiable Information: (e.g., name, email address, contact details) provided voluntarily when you interact with our Website.
Usage Data: Information about how you use our Website, including IP address, browser type, device information, pages visited, and referring URL.
3. Purpose of Processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
Providing and personalizing our services.
Analyzing and improving our Website's performance and user experience.
Responding to your inquiries and providing support.
Sending promotional and marketing communications with your explicit consent.
4. Legal Basis
Our legal basis for processing personal data includes your consent, the necessity to fulfill a contract, compliance with legal obligations, and our legitimate interests.
5. Data Sharing
We may share your personal data with third parties, such as service providers, analytics providers, and marketing partners, only to the extent necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy.
6. International Transfers
Your data may be transferred to and processed in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will take appropriate safeguards to ensure your data is protected in accordance with the GDPR.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to:
Access the personal data we hold about you.
Correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
Withdraw consent at any time (where processing is based on consent).
Request erasure of your personal data.
Object to processing of your personal data.
Restrict processing of your personal data.
Data portability (receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used format).
8. Cookies and Similar Technologies
9. Data Security
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, or disclosure.
10. Changes to This Policy
11. Contact Us
Last Updated: [25/08/2023]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website's owners and third parties.
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. They enable you to navigate around the Website and use its features.
2. Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use the Website. This helps us improve the Website's performance and provide a better user experience. The information collected is aggregated and anonymous.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
4. Third-Party Cookies: We may also allow third-party cookies on the Website. These cookies enable third-party features or functionalities to be provided on or through the Website, such as social media integration or targeted advertising.
Your Cookie Choices
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can configure your browser to accept or reject cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your ability to use certain features of the Website.
Changes to This Policy